Saturday 26 January 2013

Independent Avon Representative
Available to customers in Sleaford Lincolnshire  



LOOKING FOR A REP?

I'm an Independent Avon Representative covering certain Territory in Sleaford 

 Please get in touch and I'll add you to my round if you do not have a rep email me to let me know your street and I'll add you on to my rounds.  
janemgalley@gmail.com 

Why choose me as your rep?

Reliability


  • I've been an Avon Rep since 2011, have no plans to give up


  • Timeslots given for brochure collection and delivery so you know exactly when I'm calling.


  • My order arrives on a Wednesday  and I schedule deliveries for the Friday, Tuesday and Wednesday afternoons so you get your products asap. 


Personal Service


  • See the same Representative every time.

  • No call centres: you can call or e-mail me direct.


Just for My Round


  • Loyalty card for my regular customers 

  • Get a brochure that's brand new or has been seen by - at most - one other person. No tatty brochures!





And on top of that you've also got Avon's 90-day money-back guarantee.
You can open and try items then return them if they're not suitable.

No comments:

Post a Comment